Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations(F&O)
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations is a cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system well-suited for large or diversified companies. It offers you the ability to keep track of all your finances and inventory. Financial and operational processes within an organization are seamlessly connected with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations ERP software. This software aids the supply chain, financials, inventory, production, distribution sales and purchase orders for any business. The visibility and digital intelligence of an organization need to optimize operational efficiency to accelerate growth and deliver outstanding customer experiences.
Getting real-time information on almost any device, businesses are actively welcoming integrated systems capable of providing visibility and insights for every single activity carried out in the organizations. Dynamics 365 for finance and operations helps businesses to adapt accordingly to the ever-changing market demands. Accelerating the accuracy and speed of business for enabling digital transformation, this next-generation ERP solution by Microsoft stands out in all respect. Let’s look at some of the key features offered by this software
- Adapt to changing business requirements by tailoring chart of accounts, dimensions, and rules
- Provide checks and balances using process automation, encumbrance, budget planning, budget control, and three-way matching
- Efficiently track values and reduce reporting errors by automatically managing capitalized assets
- Meet public sector requirements for encumbrance and budgeting
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations can bring agility and efficiency to your manufacturing by using an integrated solution that optimizes production planning, project management, operations and activity scheduling, and cost management.
Create your ideal manufacturing mix and support your manufacturing processes throughout the supply chain
Optimize manufacturing principles for each product family, including make to stock, make to order, pull to order, configure to order, and engineer to order
- Accelerate your manufacturing material and finished goods flow with advanced warehouse management, handheld scanner support, and transport management
- Optimize scheduling across the organization with a unified resource model and scheduling engine
- Improve product quality and output by identifying and resolving issues through real-time insights.
Optimize fulfillment and reduce costs by synchronizing commerce across sites, warehouses, and transportation modes
- Enable faster response to customer demand by seamlessly orchestrating order-to-cash processes
- Streamline procurement costs and gain more control by automating procure-to-pay processes
- Get insight and control across all sites and warehouses
- Automate prospect-to-cash processes by integrating with Dynamics 365 for Sales
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Implementation Partner
We are a Microsoft Dynamics Gold Certified Partner implementing, and upgrading Microsoft Dynamics AX for over a decade now. We help customers drive value from their ERP investment providing a solution that fits need of your business. Our Team comes with rich 15 years of experience implementing across different industry verticals travelling alongside the industry revolution meeting technology need on demand. We deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP solutions that are flexible enough to help you keep pace with changing business scenarios
Our Managed Support Services Include
• Custom enhancements
• System maintenance
• Issue resolution